Spain has so many beautiful beaches to choose. Whether it's a sandy shore with shallow turquoise waters of the Mediterranean you crave, or the big waves of the Atlantic. And for the third year running, one of its beaches has been crowned the best in Europe.
Published: 27 February 2019 15:02 CET
San Sebastian's La Concha has been voted the best beach in Europe again. Photo: AFP
The list was topped, for the third year running, by La Concha in the gorgeous northern Spanish seaside city of San Sebastian, a beach which has the added bonus of being alongside the best tapas bars in the world.
Overall Spain boasted four beaches in Europe's top 25 list.
The only difficulty is deciding which one to visit.
Here are the rankings for the ten best beaches to be found in Spain.:
1. La Concha beach. San Sebastian. Basque Country.
2. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Balearic Islands
Photo: Ismail Mia/Flickr
3. Playa de Muro, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
4. Playa de Cofete, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Photo: Jarosław C/ Tripadvisor
5. Playa de la Barrosa, Chiclana de la Frontera, Andalusia, Spain
6. Playa del Duque, Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Canary Islands
7. Sotavento Beach, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
8. Playa de Las Canteras, Gran Canaria. Canary Islands.