It’s all in the family for the Spaniard who has managed to rack up the most views on YouTube – a whopping 1,084,241,264.
Yes, it’s Spanish heartthrob Enrique Iglesias, son of legendary crooner Julio who recently became the latest celebrity to diss US Republican presidential hopeful, Donald Trump.
The Spanish version of Enrique’s hit Bailando has amassed over a billion hits on the popular video website since it was released on April 11th 2014.
The song features Cuban singer Descemer Bueno and group Gente de Zona, who also co-wrote the track, which means ‘dancing’ in English.
Enrique is the only Latin artist to feature in the top ten list, which is largely populated by pop acts; both Taylor Swift and Katy Perry feature twice on the list with Swift’s Blank Space taking third position and Perry’s Dark Horse taking forth.
Pint-sized crooner Justin Bieber takes the second spot with Baby while the first place proves the power of the viral video: South Korean pop star PSY’s 2012 hit Gangnam Style, which spawned thousands of spoof videos – is the most viewed video on YouTube with an incredible 2.4 billion views.
The list features four Americans (Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Meghan Trainor and rapper Wiz Kalifa), one Canadian (Justin Beiber), one South Korean (PSY) one Brit (Mark Ronson) and one Spaniard (Enrique Iglesias).
The most viewed YouTube videos
1. PSY – Gangnam Style – 2,430,936,252
2. Justin Bieber – Baby – 1,222,745,161
3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space – 1,204,579,438
4. Katy Perry – Dark Horse – 1,129,029,646
5. Katy Perry- Roar -1,092,530,036
6. Taylor Swift – Shake it off – 1,084,992,902
7. Enrique Iglesias – Bailando – 1,084,241,264
8. Mark Ronson- Uptown funk. 1,061,501,612
9. Meghan Trainor- All about that bass. 1,056,816,473
10. Wiz Khalifa- See you again. 1,024,110,436